Correct Structural Alignment & Improve Physical Function
Complete This Form And Save Time
Common Conditions Treated With Chiropractic Care
Here are some of the common conditions that we treat at our modern chiropractic facility in Georgia:
- Bulging & Herniated Discs – Chiropractic is the preferred treatment for patients with bulging and herniated discs. It is non-invasive and doesn’t involve drugs and injections. Once the condition is diagnosed, our practitioner will work with you to find the best way to treat your condition.
- Hip Pain – Depending on the cause of your condition, chiropractic care can help you. In fact, numerous studies reveal the effectiveness of chiropractic care in treating sciatica – one of the most common causes for hip or lower back pain.
- Neck & Back Pain – A neck adjustment will work to improve the mobility of your spine and restore the range of motion. You will typically notice an improved ability to turn and tilt your head after the initial treatment.
- Prenatal – Chiropractic care is safe and effective during pregnancy. It helps manage pains in your back, joints, and hips during this period. The treatment will also help establish pelvic balance to provide the baby with as much space as possible over the duration of your pregnancy.
- Migraines – The practitioner will perform spinal adjustments and manipulation to reduce stress as well as improve spinal function to improve your migraine condition. Treatments also include soft tissue therapy and massage.
- Sinuses – Neck adjustments can help relieve the tension on your brain stem and allow the throat to become more relaxed in the process. It helps the sinus passages in the throat to drain properly.
Why Choose Us
Many patients turn to chiropractic care when suffering from chronic back pain issues, but chiropractic care encompasses much more than just spinal manipulation. A professional chiropractor understands the innate healing potential of the body and provides the necessary stimulation so that your body heals itself from various illnesses including back pain. The goal of an experienced chiropractor is to help you achieve your optimal health & wellness.
Elite Total Wellness is your go-to wellness facility for all chiropractic care needs in Acworth and Atlanta in GA. Our chiropractors are specially trained to diagnose & treat numerous ailments including an injury that came on suddenly or an ache that has been slowly developing. In fact, our diagnostic techniques help identify the root cause of your ache or pain and stimulate the body to effectively heal the condition.
There are different chiropractic techniques used by our professionals.
Extremity Manipulation – The technique involves manipulating the joints outside of the spine to provide the necessary relief to the patient. Physical manipulation of the shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, elbow, and other joints is common with this method.
Spinal Manipulation – This is the most common method used by a professional chiropractor. It helps restore and improve joint function in the spinal column.
What To Expect?
Our chiropractors will perform a complete examination prior to any treatment. They will go through your medical history, perform a physical exam, and perform neurological tests before deciding on the most effective treatment method for you. Our team will do everything in our power to relieve your symptoms as fast as possible with the most effective chiropractic technique suitable for your condition.
Call Elite Total Wellness in Georgia today to book an appointment to improve your overall health and well-being!